3-36 months Dummy Natural Rubber Stars & Moons Large
This anatomical dummy is a 100% made of natural rubber which makes it a perfect plastic-free alternative to current dummies.
Its ergonomic butterfly shape leaves room for the nose and chin and prevents vacuum around the mouth. As it is made of a single piece of rubber it eliminates bacteria and is perfectly hygienic.
- Cute stras and moons design.
- Large teat.
- 100% natural rubber latex. 100% biodegradable.
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours. Soft and gentle on baby’s face.
- Uniquely designed ventilation holes - the star & moon design is ideal for both boys and girls.
- Hygienic solid design – eliminates bacteria.
- The greasy part is a fine layer of vegetable oil, which protect the pacifier (teether or bath toys) for drying out. It will disappear then you boil the pacifier and wipe it with a cloth.
- The singular scent is of natural rubber, and it is as natural as the scent of an apple!
- Anatomical teat for 3-36 months.
- Before use, thoroughly clean then sterilize the pacifier/soother by either:
- Immersing the pacifier/soother in a baby-bottle sterilizing solution in accordance with the instructions for use of the sterilizing solution;
- or Boiling the pacifier/soother in water for 5 min.
- As every other dummy, it is recommanded to change your Hevea dummy every 2 months.
- Hevea passes all the test and regulations for pacifiers.
- People and planet friendly production.
- Meets EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA & AUS regulation AS 2432-1991.
- No allergic reactions to any Hevea products have been received to date but users should note the potential for a latex allergic response.
Made sustainably in Malaysia.
The packaging of this product has a small plastic part. We are working on a plastic free packaging alternative.
- Natural rubber