Chicco PhysioSoft Pink Silicone Dummy 0+ months
Physiosoft is a 100% silicone dummy. It's been designed to ensure gentle contact even when baby sleeps. The nipple shape is designed to evenly distribute the tongue's pressure against the palate.
Silicone is soft and resistent, and is a good alternative in case of latex allergie. It is anatomical because it suits the physiology of the mouth, while stimulating its correct function.
- From 0 months.
- 100% silicone, latex free.
- BPA and phthalates free.
- Palate Ridges: These small reliefs on the tip of the teat are a point of reference for baby, who places the tip of his tongue in the correct position and pushes it upwards with the correct pressure while sucking and swallowing.
- Ultra Thin Profile: The ultra thin profile on the narrow part of the teat helps baby to close his mouth correctly, while, in the upper part, the teat is inclined to suit the natural position of the tongue and the correct pressure on the sides of the palate.
- Hollow Space for the Tongue: It distributes the correct pressure on the palate, facilitating the correct development.
- Before the first use, wash it with tepid water and natural soap, and rinse.
- This dummy can be both cold sterilized using sterilising solutions or hot sterilized - place the soother in boiling water for 5 minutes. Allow to cool and squeeze out any trapped water from the soother-.
- As every other dummy it is recommanded to change it every 2 months.
- It has been developed with leading orthodontists in collaboration with the Italian Orthodontist Society ( SIDO) scientific committee.
- Length: 5,5 cm.
- Width: 5 cm.
- Length of the teet: 2 cm.
Made in Italy.