Reusable Breastfeeding Pads
Soft and absorbent nursing pads in 100% certified organic cotton
The breathability of this pad avoids annoying irritations and smells caused by the plastics used in conventional products.
Set of 2 pads.
Features of our reusable Breastfeeding Pads:
- Cotton of Spanish and Turkish origin.
- Spinning in Italy.
- Fabric made with GOTS certificated thread/yarn.
- Fabric made in Spain, in a OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certificated Company.
- Pads are sewn in Spain in a cooperative company that collaborates with the labor insertion and the entrepreneurship of women.
- Sewing thread made of Cotton.
- Fabric colour: Natural
- Weight of the fabric: 280gr./m2.
- 2 round layers of very soft cotton.
- The excellent quality of the organic cotton will make them last for years if they are washed normally and not exposed to bleach or fabric softeners.
- On using organic certified cotton, we protect not only our skin but also support agriculture free of pesticides for our planet.
- Perfect for a zero-waste lifestyle.
- Plastic free.
- Brand: Sinplástico
- For best performance and absorbency, wash before first use (avoid bleach or fabric softeners).
- Use natural or eco-laundry detergent whenever possible.
- Wash at maximum temperature of 40ºC.
- Air-dry, or tumble dryer at low temperature.
- Iron at medium temperature, max. 150ºC.
- Diameter: 12 cm. aprox
- Set of 2 pads.
Designed, made and sewn in Spain.