- On sale!
Stainless steel Vacuum Insulated Bottle, 473ml.
From lunch boxes to lattés, this bottle gives you ultimate versatility and performance. Load it up with chunky stew or ravioli for a hot lunch today. Then take it with you on the road filled with a few shots of espresso or a small cappuccino.
Its compact size makes it the perfect container for food and also a great mug.
Brand: Klean Kanteen.
- Double-walled vacuum insulation keeps contents at stable temperatures, up to six hours for hot stuff and more than 24 for iced drinks.
- Made from BPA-free, food-grade, 18/8 stainless steel, cleaning takes just a quick scrub with warm soapy water. With an all-stainless interior and no liner, you won’t have any lingering flavors either.
- The leakproof Stainless Loop Cap gives you peace of mind if you want to toss it in a bag or lunch box. You can drink straight from the bottle, which has a cup-like feel and comfortable narrow rim, or order a sleek Café Cap to convert it into an awesome to-go mug.
- Why stainless? It’s safe, durable, doesn’t react with other chemicals (like aluminum does) and doesn’t absorb, impart flavors, or leach who knows what (like plastic does). 18/8 stainless steel—the same material used in industrial kitchens and hospitals—is completely free of BPA, lead, phthalates, and other toxins. Why would we use anything else?
Use and cleaning:
- They make products that are easy to clean—and keep clean. All their bottles, cups, and canisters feature rounded corners, large-mouth openings, and large-radius threads, so there are no hard angles that allow germs and bacteria to hide out inside.
- Handwashing recommended.
- Do not put inside the freezer.
- Capacity: 473 ml. - 16 oz.
- Opening Diameter: 54 mm.
- Height: 22,5 cm.
- Width: 7,5 cm.
- Weight: 0,32Kg.
Responsibly made in China.
- Stainless Steel