“Ecco Acero” Stainless Steel Steamer Stock Pot with lid
Made of 18/10 stainless steel, this steamer Stock Pot is a classic of Inoxibar. For over 25 years it has been evolving, but it has always kept the same spirit: economy, robustness, and comfort. Due to its versatility, the Ecco Acero steam set can not be missing in any modern house.
This healthy cooking will make your food retain all its properties and flavor.
Features of the “Ecco Acero” Stainless Steel Steamer Stock Pot with lid:
- Stainless steel AISI 304 (18/10).
- Steaming is one of the best cooking methods for maximizing taste and color, while retaining the most nutrients in your food.
- Steaming for a minimal amount of time, so your vegetables emerge "al dente"—crisp inside and tender outside—is an ideal way to maximize their nutritional value. Be sure to stick to the brief time given on recipes and stay on guard; a distracting phone call or brief moment out of the kitchen can mean several minutes of unwanted cooking time-enough to ruin your vegetables!
- Moreover, the Ecco Steel range, like other Inoxibar cookware, is the only one in the market featuring the healthy Water Seal.
- The water seal is a cooking system proper to Inoxibar's pans, that allows us to use the water seal at will for clean and healthy cooking.
- When you are cooking, you get a water seal just reducing the heat. Due to the sudden change in temperature, the inside pressure varies from the outside pressure. Steam between the lid and the pan forms a hermetic seal. Thus, it is possible to cook foods in their own juice, without adding fat and with no cooking smells.
- To finish this type of cooking, increase the heat power, and, after a few seconds, the pressure difference disappears and the lid will come off freely.
- Its aluminium thermocore encapsulated base allows a regular distribution heat.
- Suitable for all hob types even induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Brand: Inoxibar.
Tips for using the "Ecco Acero" steamer pot with steel lid:
- Clean and place the food you want to cook (vegetables, fish, meat, ...) in the basket.
- At the same time, take 3-4 fingers of water to the boiling point. Caution! If you are going to cook food for a long time, be careful not to run out of water because the pan will burn.
- Once the water is boiling place the steam basket and cover it with the lid.
- Cook the necessary time depending on the food, at medium low heat.
- Remove, season and serve.
- Optionally you can sauté quickly in a frying pan, paella pan or wok.
- Diameter: 20 cm.
- Height: 14,5 cm. with lid: 19,5 cm. with basket & lid: 26,5 cm.
- Capacity Pot: 4 liters.
- Capacity Basket: 3 liters.
- Diameter: 24 cm.
- Height: 16,5 cm. with lid: 22 cm. with basket & lid: 30 cm.
- Capacity Pot: 6 liters.
- Capacity Basket: 4 liters.
Made in Spain.
- Stainless Steel