“Ecco Acero” Stainless Steel Steamer Stock Pot with Glass lid
Ecco Acero 18/10 stainless steel Steamer Stock Pot with Glass lid is an Inoxibar classic. For over 25 years, it has been developing, but always keeping its essence: Economy, Strength, Handiness and Resistance.
Steaming is one of the best cooking methods for maximizing taste and color, while retaining the most nutrients in your food.
Features of the Stainless steel steamer stock:
- 18/10 stainless steel.
- Steaming for a minimal amount of time, so your vegetables emerge "al dente"—crisp inside and tender outside—is an ideal way to maximize their nutritional value.
- Be sure to stick to the brief time given on recipes and stay on guard; a distracting phone call or brief moment out of the kitchen can mean several minutes of unwanted cooking time-enough to ruin your vegetables!
- The glass lid has a valve which allows steam to come out in order to prevent leakage.
- Its aluminium thermocore encapsulated base allows a regular distribution heat.
- Suitable for all hob types even induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Brand: Inoxibar
Tips for using the "Ecco Acero" steamer pot with glass lid:
- Clean and place the food you want to cook (vegetables, fish, meat, ...) in the basket.
- At the same time, take 3-4 fingers of water to the boiling point. Caution! If you are going to cook food for a long time, be careful not to run out of water because the pan will burn.
- Once the water is boiling place the steam basket and cover it with the lid.
- Cook the necessary time depending on the food, at medium low heat.
- Remove, season and serve.
- Optionally you can sauté quickly in a frying pan, paella pan or wok.
- Diameter: 20 cm.
- Height: 14,5 cm. with lid: 19,5 cm. with basket & lid: 26,5 cm.
- Capacity Pot: 4 liters.
- Capacity Basket: 3 liters.
- Diameter: 24 cm.
- Height: 16,5 cm. with lid: 22 cm. with basket & lid: 30 cm.
- Capacity Pot: 6 liters.
- Capacity Basket: 4 liters.
Made in Spain.
- Stainless Steel