Organic shaving oil Matarrania 100ml.
- Leaves no greasy feeling, is rapidly absorbed.
- Alcohol free.
- 28% Km.0 ingredients.
- RAW raw cosmetics.
- 30% of glass is recycled: The packaging of this product uses less glass than traditional containers. So Matarrania provides an aesthetic and high quality packaging, but more environmentally friendly because it uses the right amount of glass to reduce the final volume of the container.
- 100% recycled cupboard box.
- This product contains a small plastic dispenser. We are working on a 100% plastic free alternative.
Wet the skin with warm water and apply a little oil on the area to be shaved with a gentle massage, wait 15 seconds and shave as usual. If necessary, re-moisten the skin with warm water. When finished, rinse with cold water.
After shaving with this oil it is not necessary to use any other facial product, since the skin is soft and hydrated. It is a good complement to the nutrient Organic moisturing cream for men MATARRANIA 60ml. because this can be used as nourishing at night and the oil as a moisturiser in the morning.
If you rather continue using shaving soap, it can be used perfectly as "aftershave" to moisturize, soothe and repair the skin, or even as pre-shaving to protect the skin and soften the hair.
Following Matarrania philosophy, high-quality products at an affordable price, this bottle contains 100ml. of oil and will allow you more than 50 shaves.
Ingredients benefits list:
- Organic col-pressed sunflower oil (Heliantus annus oil) on of the oils with highest natural content in vitamin E, even more than olive oil, preventing cellular aging. Quick absorption and suitable for any type of skin.
- Jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis seed oil) liquid wax which is obtained by pressure of the jojoba seeds, with high amount of ceramides, which makes a very stable and little oxidized wax. It is rapidly absorbed and has a great ability to moisturize and soften the hair and stimulate cell regeneration thanks to linolenic acid.
- Organic extra virgin cold-pressed olive oil (Olea europaea fruit oil) is an excellent emollient, humectant ingredient for the skin. Remarkably high in Vitamin E, polyphenol, fatty acids (oleic, linoleic ) and squalene.
- Organic virgin cold-pressed sweet almond oil (Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil) strongly recommended for sensitive, delicate skin and high in linoleic fatty acid and vitamins A, B , E.
- Organic Niaouli essential oil (Malaleuca Quinquenervia oil) anti-inflamatory and stimulates blood circulation. Veins decongestant .
- Organic Lemon essential oil (Citrus limonum peel oil) antibacterial, antiseptic, stimulates micro blood circulation and strength small veins. Depurative and regulates skin natural sebum.
- Bergamot oil (Citrus bergamia leaf oil) is analgesic, antidepressant, antiseptic, antibiotic, anti-spasmodic, calmative.
- Organic eucalyptus essential oil (eucalyptus globulus leaf oil) antiseptic, balsamic, stimulating, tonic and oxygenating .
- Organic patchouli essential oil (Pogostemon cablin oil) anti-inflammatory and aids scars healing. Tonic and decongestant.
Made in Spain.
Ingredients (INCI): Heliantus annuus (sunflower) oil *, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba)seed oil*, Olea europaea (extra virgin olive) fruit oil*, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (almonds) oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (paper bark tea tree) leaf oil*, Citrus limonum (lemon) peel oil*, Citrus bergamia (bergamot – bergaptens free) leaf oil*, Eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil*, Pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil*. * from Organic farming (100% ingredients).
Useful information about food allergens:
MATARRANIA uses ingredients of the highest quality, pure, unrefined and certified organic, yet also natural products can cause allergies in people sensitive to some components. So, if you have food intolerance to nut and seed skin such as those of almonds or sunflower do not use this product on the skin.
It Contains: citral, limonene, geraniol, linalool, naturally present in essential oils.
- Contain essential oils
- Made in Europe
Other products in the same category: