Myrrh natural soap bar 140gr.
Its high moisturizing power makes this everyday soap ideal for sensitive skin care like that of babies as well as for the care of intimate areas or for areas with wounds or burns.
It is the healthy and eco-friendly alternative to shower gels because it does not generate plastic waste and is 100% natural.
Brand: Jabón Zorro D'Avi
- 100% natural soap: Handmade soap bar made of top quality vegetable oils obtained only by mechanical processes based on calendula (Calendula officinalis).
- Palm oil free.
- Fragrances, colourants or preservatives free.
- Myrrh soap is especially suitable for children up to 15 years old, since it is the softest and most delicate of our natural handmade soaps.
- This soap is also recommended for all those who have an extremely sensitive skin. Specific for people with atopic skin.
- Skin tonic: Contributes to cell respiration because oxygenates and soothes the skin. Relieve dermal stress providing a feeling of softness to the skin.
- Likewise, although for acne problems Sulfur soap is the specific one, Myrrh soap is very suitable for those with skin problems in almost the entire face or those with virulent outbreaks.
- Regarding the benefits of myrrh to the skin, it is an essential oil with antiseptic virtues that naturally helps in reducing the possibility of infection in wounds and cuts. It is also known for their anti-inflammatory benefits while its antimicrobial properties are useful in the treatment of boils and sores.
- Myrrh oil is also useful when giving massages since it calms the skin and helps to relax it.
How to use:
- Body use: Apply gently massaging directly with the soap bar or with a suitable sponge, and rinse.
- Face use: Build some lather with your hands and then apply with a gentle massage spreading it throughout the face, and rinse.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with plenty of water.
- 9 x 5 cm.
Made in Spain.
Ingredients: OLEA EUROPEA OIL, AQUA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, COMMIPHORA MYRRHA.