Stainless steel and wood Peeler
Its light weight and ergonomic design make it very comfortable to use. The space between the stainless steel blades has been specially designed to help removing the peeling. In addition, the shape of its point helps you to easily get rid of unwanted pieces of potatoes, pineapples, etc.
It is very effective for both right and left handed.
- The handle: Made of Hornbeam or Beech wood, from French forests are used, due to its hardness and strength as well as its good quality for turning. This white wood with few veins is ideal for applying color. The handle is varnished to be protected against moisture and dirt.
- The blade: Made of stainless steel it has been optimised to get the best compromise between resistance to corrosion and mechanical strength properties. Their 12C27MOD stainless steel is produced and finalised in Sweden by the SANDVIK group, internationally renowned in the cutlery industry. Its carbon content of at least 0.40% gives excellent cutting edge. The steel used for the manufacture of the blades meets the regulatory requirements with regards to food grades according to EC 1935/2004 Regulation dated 27/10/2004 on materials and articles intended to come into contact with foodstuff. The blade has been set more than half of the handle (6 cm.) and been fixed by two rivets for greater security and resilience.
How to use:
- It is very effective for both right and left handed.
- We recommend you store it in a dry environment.
- Do not soak your peeler for a long time as this could warp the wooden handle.
- Although the handle has been varnished to be protected against moisture, you should avoid to put it in the dishwasher.
- Length: 15,5cm.
- Handle length: 9,5cm.
- Blade length: 6cm.
- Cutting area length: 4cm.
- Blade thickness: 0,8mm.
Made in Portugal.
- Stainless Steel