Organic cotton Panty-liner.
This panty-liner is washable, re-usable, water-proof, super-absorbent and breathable.
Ideal for daily protection and/or light discharge, it can also be used in combination with your menstrual cup as a backup or instead of the cup for first and last days of the menstrual cycle.
Made of organic cotton, it is the healthy and zero-waste alternative to single use sanitary pads.
Features of our washable panty-liner:
- Patented design: total reliability and comfort due to its great absorbency and water-proof inner layer. All the layers of absorbency are all attached together for convenience.
- No loose pieces to put together, just attach the pad easily to your underwear and go.
- They use certified organic fabrics made with chemical free fibers that have also been tested as medical textiles and have the MADE FOR HEALTH certification that complies with the European Regulation REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals).
- The breathability of our designs avoid annoying irritations and smells caused by the plastics used in conventional hygiene products.
- Having organically certified fabrics next to your skins makes them ideal for people with allergies and chemical sensitivities.
- Zero-waste option: washable and reusable for years.
- Healthy: avoid tocix shock syndrome risks.
- Available in 2 degigns: Colored dots and brown and green stripes.
- Brand: Primal - Orethic
Structure of the pad:
- Several layers of absorbent organic cotton 95% (GOTS), and celulose fiber 5%.
- Water-proof and breathable inner layer (Oeko-Tex)
- Adjustable to underwear with plastic snaps (Oeko-Tex)
- For best performance and absorbency, wash before first use.
- Rinse off the blood in cold water before putting it into the washing machine.
- If not washed inmediatly after use, soak in cold water. You can add vinager or a few drops of teatree or lavanda to the water. IF there are not washed immediately after use.
- Add washing soda to your laundry detergent for freshness.
- Use natural or eco-laundry detergent whenever possible.
- Avoid using bleach and fabric softener.
- Wash at maximum temperature of 60ºC / 140ºF.
- Air or machine dry tumbler dryer at low temperature.
- Iron at medium temperature, max. 150ºC.
- 20cm x 16cm.
Handmade in Spain.
- Organic Cotton