Recycled Glass Spaghetti Jar 1,8L.
This Recycled Glass Spaghetti Jar 1,8L. with cork stopper is perfect for storing pasta, cereals or legumes, giving your kitchen a stylish and vintage touch.
100% recycled glass from nearby production, the perfect choice for a healthy, environmentally friendly, and zero waste kitchen.
Brand: Vidrio San Miguel.
Features of the Recycled Glass Spaghetti Jar 1,8L.:
- 100% recycled soda lime glass, AUTHENTIC collection.
Recycling brings a lot of advantages to the environment:
A lower temperature is needed to melt the glass and therefore uses less energy. The saved energy on recycling one single bottle is enought to maintain a 100W light bulb for 4 hours.
Less CO2 emissions.
Waste going to the landfill is dramaticly reduced.
Sand and raw material extractions are reduced.
Vidrios San Miguel decided 23 years ago that we would only produce 100% recycled glass. Today we Fullfil all Kyoto protocol aspects.
- Cork Top.
- It comes with an edge on the top that helps grasp it without slipping.
- The relief of the bottle shows the "Authentic" logo .
Maintenance of the Recycled Glass Spaghetti Jar 1,8L.:
- The glass jar is dishwasher safe.
- The cork must be handwashed.
Dimensions of the Recycled Glass Spaghetti Jar 1,8L.:
- Height: 30,5 cm. (32 cm. with the cork).
- Inside mouth Diameter: 6,5 cm.
- Diameter: 10 cm.
- Capacity: 1,8 liter.
Made in Spain.
Please note: Since these jars are made from 100% recycled glass, there can be some anomalies and imperfections. Think of each as a unique recycled jar.
Other products in the same category:
€6.53 Out of stock