Stainless steel Bottle Wide 800 ml.
Stainless steel Bottle Wide 800 ml. is light, elegant and very practical.
Free of BPA, phthalates, lead or other harmful substances.
The ecological and healthy alternative to plastic bottles.
Brand: Klean Kanteen
Features of the Stainless steel Bottle Wide 800 ml.:
- Constructed 100% of the best 18/8 food-grade stainless steel.
- Electropolished interior doesn't retain or impart flavors.
- Extra wide opening fits ice, easy filling and pouring.
- The outer Cap is BPA-free polypropylene (pp#5).
- The inside is 18/8 food-grade stainless steel, creating a 100% stainless interior inside the bottle.
- The Cap is leakproof thanks to the medical grade silicone gasket.
- Safe, durable, highquality materials.
- No paint. Brushed effect.
- Hygienic: This bottle features rounded corners, large-mouth openings, and large-radius threads, so there are no hard angles that allow germs and bacteria to hide out inside.
Maintenance and Cleaning of the Stainless steel Bottle Wide 800 ml.:
- Klean Kanteen's bottles are easy to clean and keep clean because all the bottles feature rounded corners and large-mouth openings.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions of the Stainless steel Bottle Wide 800 ml.:
- Height: 25,3 cm.
- Diameter: 7,3 cm.
- Opening diameter: 5,4 cm.
- Weight: 230 gr.
- Capacity: 800 ml.
Designed in Chico, California.
Responsibly made in China.
Klean Kanteen's commitment:
For years, Klean Kanteen has put its heart and soul into creating healthy, sustainable alternatives to plastic. They are proud of their place in history as the maker of the first BPA-free metal bottle. Since then Klean Kanteen has been often imitated, but never duplicated.
As they strive to be a model and a leader, sustainability will continue to drive their decisions and their innovations much as it was a driver of the invention of Klean Kanteen itself. There will always be more they can do, and Klean Kanteen will always work toward becoming a more sustainable company. All Klean Kanteen packaging, from the hangtags on the bottles to the boxes and other materials they use to ship their products, is recycled from post-consumer waste or made from materials certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
Klean Kanteen works to implement a Code of Conduct with its suppliers and material vendors that defines ethical standards, employee rights, fair labor standards, professional management systems, manufacturing excellence, responsible natural resource management, and health and safety of workers, employees and end users.
Lifetime warranty: Their goal is to reduce single use, plain and simple. So they make products that last a lifetime. They hope you’ll use (and use, and use) your Klean Kanteen bottles, cups, and canisters until there’s no life left in them. Many of their products are recyclable, too.
- Stainless Steel