Sweetie Natural Shampoo & Conditioner Bar 65 gr.
Natural Shampoo & Conditioner Bar Sweetie is recommended for all hair types, including longer, curly or tinted.
Rich in rice milk, used in Asia for thousands of years due to its softening, protective and moisturizing qualities
It's your natural, vegan and zero waste alternative.
Features of the Natural Shampoo Bar for Normal Hair Pure:
- It provides the protection and softness of rice milk; used in Asia for thousands of years in hair care products for its softening, protective, moisturizing and coating qualities -Covers hair leaving it loose and silky -.
- The essential oil of Petitgrain bitter orange is known for enhancing your hair natural beauty and shine.
- Coconut oil easily penetrates the hair shaft and protects all types of hair, even dry and damaged hair.
- Leaves hair cleaner than usual shampoos because it does not carry microplastics.
- Lasts like 2 bottles of shampoo. Unlike liquid shampoos that too often, get lost down the drain, solid shampoos go a long way.
- We save water because it is easier to rinse solid shampoos than liquid ones.
- Surfactants, of natural origin, are mild to the scalp.
- 100% organic oils and butters and/or from fair trade.
- 0% sulphates.
- Handmade, each piece is unique and can vary from that shown in the photo.
How to use Natural Shampoo Bar for Normal Hair Pure:
- Rub the bar on your wet hair to get a rich lather.
- Spread the lather on the hair.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly.
- One wash is enough.
Dimensions of Natural Shampoo Bar for Normal Hair Pure:
- Weight: 65 gr.
Made in France.
Ingredients: Mild surfactants derived from coconut and rapeseed (without palm oil derivative), emulsifying wax, rice milk, coconut oil*, essential oil of bitter orange petitgrain. (*organic).
INCI : Sodium cocoyl isethionate, polyglyceryl -2- stearate (and) glyceryl stearate (and) stearyl alcohol, sodium lauroyl lactylate, Oryza sativa powder*, cocos nucifera oil*, citrus aurantium amara leaf oil*, limonene°, linalool°, geraniol°. (*From organic agriculture. °naturally present in essential oils).
- Made in Europe