Notox Natural Shampoo Bar for Oily Hair 65g
The NOTOX Natural Shampoo Bar for Oily Hair gives balance to the hair and compensates the effects of urban pollution.
It is especially recommended for oily hair and sensitive scalps prone to itching and dandruff.
It's your natural, vegan and zero waste alternative.
Features of the Notox Natural Shampoo Bar for Oily Hair:
- It is rich in Tulsi -Indian holy basil- (Ocimum tenuiflorum) that throughout South Asia is known as a medicinal plant, used in the aiurveda medicine to soothe the scalp, relieve itching, and regulate sebum.
- Compensates for the effects of urban pollution. Prevents oily hair or scalp dandruff.
- Hair gets loose thanks to coconut oil and bright thanks to cider vinegar. Leave it cleaner than usual shampoos, which usually carry microplastics.
- Lasts like 2 bottles of shampoo. Unlike liquid shampoos that too often, get lost down the drain, solid shampoos go a long way.
- We save water because it is easier to rinse solid shampoos than liquid ones.
- Surfactants, of natural origin, are mild to the scalp.
- 100% organic oils and butters and/or from fair trade.
- 0% sulphates.
- Handmade, each piece is unique and can vary from that shown in the photo.
How to use the Notox Natural Shampoo Bar for Oily Hair:
- Rub the bar on your wet hair to get a rich lather.
- Spread the lather on the hair.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly.
- One wash is enough.
Dimensions of the Notox Natural Shampoo Bar for Oily Hair:
- Weight: 65g.
Made in France.
Ingredients: Sodium cocoyl isethionate (mild surfactant derived from coconut), tulsi * (Ayurvedic powder), sodium lauroyl lactylate (mild surfactant derived from rapeseed), coconut oil*, cider vinegar*, (*organic).
INCI : Sodium cocoyl isethionate, ocimum sanctum leaf powder, sodium lauroyl lactylate, cocos nucifera oil, acetum.
- Made in Europe