Wooden Family Comb with Regular and Narrow Teeth 18cm.
Wooden Family Comb with Regular and Narrow Teeth 18cm. acts smoothly on the scalp, activating circulation and promoting hair growth. Regular Teeth to unravel medium-size straight hair, and Narrow Teeth for short or wet hair.
Its anti-static properties will prevent you from having frizzy hair.
Brand: Kost Kamm
Features of the Wooden Family Comb with Regular and Narrow Teeth 18cm.:
- Wood from local sustainable hardwood trees.
- Teeth, with no burrs left and with rounded tips, take care of your hair without biting, snagging or breaking it, thus preventing its damage.
- Teeth of 2 sizes: Regular for smooth medium size straight hair, to give volume and define it; And Narrow for short and wet hair
- Wood combs are naturally anti-static, These properties will prevent you from having frizzy hair
- The rounded teeth massage your scalp stimulating circulation of blood and eliminating toxins.
- Hand crafted by a small family run business.
- Highest standard and stylish finish. The hue of the wood can change from one comb to another.
How to care of the Wooden Family Comb with Regular and Narrow Teeth 18cm.:
- Store in a dry place.
- Do not soak it.
- If you want to clean the comb more thoroughly, we must put in a bowl tepid soapy water, a few drops of white vinegar and baking soda. Introduce the comb in that solution and rub the teeth with a brush. Then rinse it very well so that no residue remains, drain it and dry it in the air.
Dimensions of the Wooden Family Comb with Regular and Narrow Teeth 18cm.:
- Length: 18 cm.
- Width: between 3,5 cm. (narrow teeth) and 4,5 cm. (regular teeth).
- Thickness: 0,7 cm.
Handmade in Germany.
- Local wood
- Made in Europe