Wooden Comb with Narrow Teeth 14cm.
Wooden Comb with Narrow Teeth 14cm. acts smoothly on the scalp, activating circulation and promoting hair growth. Narrow Teeth for short or wet hair.
Ideal for traveling or carrying it in the day to day in your bag.
Its anti-static properties will prevent you from having frizzy hair.
Features of the Wooden Comb with Narrow Teeth 14cm.:
- Wood from local sustainable hardwood trees.
- Teeth, with no burrs left and with rounded tips, take care of your hair without biting, snagging or breaking it, thus preventing its damage.
- Narrow Teeth for short and wet hair.
- Wood combs are naturally anti-static, These properties will prevent you from having frizzy hair
- The rounded teeth massage your scalp stimulating circulation of blood and eliminating toxins.
- Hand crafted by a small family run business.
- Highest standard and stylish finish. The hue of the wood can change from one comb to another.
- Ideal for traveling or carrying it in the day to day in your bag.
- Brand: Kost Kamm
How to care:
- Store in a dry place.
- Do not soak it.
- If you want to clean the comb more thoroughly, we must put in a bowl tepid soapy water, a few drops of white vinegar and baking soda. Introduce the comb in that solution and rub the teeth with a brush. Then rinse it very well so that no residue remains, drain it and dry it in the air.
- Length: 14 cm.
- Width: between 3 and 3,5 cm.
- Thickness: 0,6 cm.
Handmade in Germany.