Wooden Comb with Regular Teeth 14cm.
Wooden Comb with Regular Teeth 14cm. acts smoothly on the scalp, activating circulation and promoting hair growth. Regular Teeth to unravel medium-size straight hair.
Ideal for traveling or carrying it in the day to day in your bag.
Its anti-static properties will prevent you from having frizzy hair.
Features of the Wooden Comb with Regular Teeth 14cm.:
- Wood from local sustainable hardwood trees.
- Teeth, with no burrs left and with rounded tips, take care of your hair without biting, snagging or breaking it, thus preventing its damage.
- Regular Teeth to unravel medium-size straight hair.
- Wood combs are naturally anti-static, These properties will prevent you from having frizzy hair
- The rounded teeth massage your scalp stimulating circulation of blood and eliminating toxins.
- Hand crafted by a small family run business.
- Highest standard and stylish finish. The hue of the wood can change from one comb to another.
- Ideal for traveling or carrying it in the day to day in your bag.
- Brand: Kost Kamm
- Store in a dry place.
- Do not soak it.
- If you want to clean the comb more thoroughly, we must put in a bowl tepid soapy water, a few drops of white vinegar and baking soda. Introduce the comb in that solution and rub the teeth with a brush. Then rinse it very well so that no residue remains, drain it and dry it in the air.
- Length: 14 cm.
- Width: between 3,5 and 4 cm.
- Thickness: 0,7 cm.
Handmade in Germany.
- Local wood
- Made in Europe