Natural Coconut Fibre Brush with Handle
This multipurpose Natural Scrubbing Coconut Fibre Brush is ideal as a body massager, both for dayly Shower & Bath or for Dry Skin Brushing, as a kitchen scourer, or as a household and bathroom cleaning brush.
100% organic, natural, and toxic-free.
Features of the Natural Coconut Fibre Brush with Handle:
- Natural coconut fibre twisted in wire. Coco fibre is obtained from the fruit of the coconut palm. The fibres lie between the external leathery shell and the actual coconut. They can grow up to 30 cm in length, and are used as bristles for brooms, brushes, and hand brushes. As braided cords, coconut fibres are also made into mats.
- Galvanized wire.
- Handle made of untreated beechwood.
- As a kitchen brush or scourer is great to washing up all kind of cooking pots and pans because coconut fibre won’t scratch neither stainless steel, nor pottery or glass.
- As a household cleaning brush is ideal to scrub small mats, floors, tiled walls, etc.
- As a bathroom cleaning brush is great to clean toilet bowls, bath tubs. tiled walls.
- As a body brush is a tough massager that stimulates circulation, removes dead skin, helps eliminate body toxins, reduces the appearance of cellulite, and gives a great massage.
Dry Skin Brushing with the Natural Coconut Fibre Brush with Handle:
Dry Skin Brushing is an age-old practice that is part of the famous Hindu Ayurveda, considered as one of the oldest traditional systems of medicine accepted worldwide. It is performed by a gentle friction that activates body's lymphatic system. As they point out..."If the Sveda Mala (sweat) is not cleared from the body, it can lead to skin irritation problems, and improper fluid balance..."
Among its many benefits we must highlight:
- Stimulates your lymphatic system, responsible for eliminating cellular waste products. Hundreds of miles of lymphatic tubules allow waste to be collected from your tissues and transported to your blood for elimination, a process referred to as lymphatic drainage. When your lymphatic system is not working properly, waste and toxins can build up and make you sick. Lymphatic congestion is a major factor leading to inflammation and disease. By stimulating your lymphatic system and helping it release toxins, dry skin brushing is a powerful detoxification aid.
- Regarding Acne, you can notice an improve in just a few days.
- It helps to dissolve and eliminate fat accumulation and cellulite.
- Removes dead skin cells.
- Since it improves blood circulation, allows disposing body waste through the pores of the skin.
- Increases skin firmness by increasing blood flow.
- Allows skin to breathe optimally.
- Stimulates skin nerve endings.
- Decreases cortisol since dry brushing is very relaxing and helps soothe the nerves. The relaxing nature of dry brushing as well as increased circulation tends to reduce stress levels.
- Tones muscles by activating muscle fibers.
- Relieves contractures.
Tips for a good dry brushing
- Better to do it just after getting up in the morning. However, dry brushing just before bedtime, helps you to fall asleep faster.
- Do not brush very hard or for a long time. Never irritate your skin.
- Make sure your skin is clean -no lotions or creams- and dry.
- Begin from the soles of the feet and continue up the legs, with circular movements towards the heart.
- For the abdomen, use circular movements counter clockwise.
- Brush gently your breast and do not get close to the nipples.
- Ideally, brushing should take two to five minutes each day.
- Be patient. It is not an instant remedy as it needs at least 3 to 6 months of regular brushing in order to appreciate its excellent results.
- If you want, from time to time, put a handful of sea salt on the mitt to increase dry exfoliation.
- Once you have finished, have a shower to remove all dead skin.
- After leaving the shower and get dried, massage your skin with organic moistering body oils and creams.
PRECAUTIONS: It is not recommended for people with eczema, psoriasis, rashes or other skin ailments. It should be also avoided by those who suffer inflammatory circulatory problems, such as phlebitis or varicose veins. In these cases, avoid dry brushing on lower limbs, though it could be done on back, arms and buttocks.
Use of the Natural Coconut Fibre Brush with Handle:
- Rinse it after each use.
- Store it in a dry place.
- If the sponge changes colour or starts to smell, it is time to replace it.
Dimensions of the Natural Coconut Fibre Brush with Handle:
- Length: 9 cm. (29 cm. with the handle.)
- Width: 8 cm.
- Width: 3 cm.
Made in Germany.
Other products in the same category: