Large Stainless Steel Eco Lunch Box
This Large stainless steel lunchbox makes easy to pack a variety of foods. This nifty bento container is a durable piece of hardware designed for longtime use at lunchtime as well as in the great outdoors for camping, boating, picnicking, and other on-the-go activities.
The ecological, healthy and durable alternative to plastic containers.
Features of the Large Stainless Steel Eco Lunch Box:
- Brand: EcolunchBox
- 100% food-grade stainless steel 201. (17-19% Chrome and 4-6% Nickel).
- They are also tested to safeguard against lead and other hard metals that could be unsafe. They are free of all estrogen-mimicking chemicals, such as bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, and bisphenol-S (BPS).
- Container is not leak-proof since no plastic or silicone gaskets are used.
- Not for use in microwave.
- Hygienic: This box features rounded corners, so there are no hard angles that allow germs and bacteria to hide out inside.
- ECOlunchbox values labor standards and has researched each of the factories where our products are produced to ensure that practices are fair, safe and equitable for the people involved in making our products. Children do not work in the factories where our products are produced.
- Suitable for freezing
How to take care of the Large Stainless Steel Eco Lunch Box:
Stainless steel is a material that is used extensively in the kitchen due to its general resilience against things like heat and corrosion, along with a pretty good level of stain resistance. Usually, the chromium within stainless steel reacts to oxygen in the air and forms a protective film, preventing problems like rust and reducing the risk of permanent marks. With gentle care and regular cleaning, stainless steel will often last for many years. Regular gentle cleaning is required to preserve the appearance and integrity of its surface. In fact, stainless steel actually thrives with frequent cleaning, and, unlike some other materials, it is impossible to "wear out" stainless steel by excessive cleaning.
- Please wash all products with warm soapy water prior to first use.
- Once used, wash the stainless steel container with warm, soapy water.
- To remove stuck food, soak the bowl for a few minutes in warm, soapy water. After a few minutes, scrape it with a cloth, with your hands or with a wooden or bamboo spatula.
- For more stubborn cases, simply mix one tablespoon of baking soda with a little water making a thick paste. Cover the problem area and leave it for half an hour. Then wipe with a damp cloth, rinse and dry.
- Do not use bleach, harsh chemicals, abrasive cleaners or hard scourers, because they scratch the surface and. With proper care and cleaning, your stainless steel lunch boxes can last a lifetime.
- Never use steel wool or steel brushes. They will scratch the surface of your stainless steel and make it more susceptible to rusting and staining.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Long-term exposure to table salt and vinegar mixes can damage stainless steel. In order to reduce chance of staining, do not allow the following acidic food items to remain on stainless steel surfaces for hours: ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, and salad dressing.
- If the sticker is a bit difficult to remove: Soak the container in hot soapy water ant then Rub with a cloth soaked in vinegar. If that doesn't work, soak the label with vegetable oil, then gently scrape off. Or, finally, Soak the container in boiling water, allow to cool slightly until you can handle, then scrub sticker off.
Dimensions of the Large Stainless Steel Eco Lunch Box:
- Length: 19.69 cm.
- Width: 12,07 cm.
- Height: 5,08 cm.
- Capacity: 857 ml. (31 oz.)
- Weight: 0.227 kg.
Designed in California.
Responsibly made in India.
- Stainless Steel