Stainless Steel Soap Travel Box
This Stainless Steel Soap Travel Box is ideal as soap dish for your trips. You can use it for your shampoo bars, and other solid beauty bars.
The ecological, healthy and durable alternative to plastic containers.
Features of the Stainless Steel Soap Travel Box:
- Brand: EcolunchBox
- 100% food-grade stainless steel 201. (17-19% Chrome and 4-6% Nickel).
- They are also tested to safeguard against lead and other hard metals that could be unsafe. They are free of all estrogen-mimicking chemicals, such as bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, and bisphenol-S (BPS).
- Container is not leak-proof since no plastic or silicone gaskets are used.
- This Stainless Steel Soap Travel Box is ideal as soap dish for your trips.
- Hygienic: This box features rounded corners, so there are no hard angles that allow germs and bacteria to hide out inside.
- ECOlunchbox values labor standards and has researched each of the factories where our products are produced to ensure that practices are fair, safe and equitable for the people involved in making our products. Children do not work in the factories where our products are produced.
How to take care of the Stainless Steel Soap Travel Box:
Stainless steel is a material that is used extensively in the kitchen due to its general resilience against things like heat and corrosion, along with a pretty good level of stain resistance. Usually, the chromium within stainless steel reacts to oxygen in the air and forms a protective film, preventing problems like rust and reducing the risk of permanent marks. With gentle care and regular cleaning, stainless steel will often last for many years. Regular gentle cleaning is required to preserve the appearance and integrity of its surface. In fact, stainless steel actually thrives with frequent cleaning, and, unlike some other materials, it is impossible to "wear out" stainless steel by excessive cleaning.
- Please wash all products with warm soapy water prior to first use.
- Once used, wash the stainless steel container with warm, soapy water.
- For more stubborn cases, simply mix one tablespoon of baking soda with a little water making a thick paste. Cover the problem area and leave it for half an hour. Then wipe with a damp cloth, rinse and dry.
- Do not use bleach, harsh chemicals, abrasive cleaners or hard scourers, because they scratch the surface. With proper care and cleaning, your stainless steel lunch boxes can last a lifetime.
- Never use steel wool or steel brushes. They will scratch the surface of your stainless steel and make it more susceptible to rusting and staining.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions of the Stainless Steel Soap Travel Box:
- Length: 9,52 cm.
- Width: 5,71 cm.
- Height: 3,81 cm.
- Capacity: 148 ml. (5 oz.)
- Weight: 0.114 kg.
Designed in California.
Responsibly made in India.
- Stainless Steel