Organic Cotton Shopping Bag "Be Part of the change"
Made of organic cotton, free of harmful substances with Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification, this Tote Bag with 2 short handles and a long shoulder strap, is ideal for your casual shopping.
Easy folding to carry it in your purse, backbag, or bicycle basket.
Features of the Organic Cotton Shopping Bag "Be Part of the change":
- Fabric made with GOTS certificated thread.
- Fabric made in Spain, in a OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certificated Company.
- Fabric made of raw cotton, dyes and bleach free.
- Bag with seamless bottom for extra strength/resistance.
- We use double seams to prevent breakage and fraying.
- The bags are sewn in Spain in a company that collaborates with the labor insertion and the entrepreneurship of women.
- Sewing thread made of Cotton.
- Cotton labels.
- Water based printing in a OEKO-TEXT certificated company
- Printed with:
- A message of protest: "be part of the change"
- An image of sea fishes drawing a Whale... "union make force".
- Fabric colour: Natural
- Weight of the fabric: 150gr./m2.
How to care of the Organic Cotton Shopping Bag "Be Part of the change":
- Cold Wash.
- Since it is a chemical treatment free cotton fabric, the bag can shrink a little in the first wash.
- Line Dry
Dimensions of the Organic Cotton Shopping Bag "Be Part of the change":
- Widht: 38cm.
- Height: 41cm.
- 2 short handles: 2,5cm. wide x 16cm. high.
- Long handle: 4cm. wide x 45 cm. high
Designed, made and sewn in Spain.
- Organic Cotton