Features of the Organic Cotton Shopping Bag "Be Part of the change":
- Fabric made with GOTS certificated thread.
- Fabric made in Spain, in a OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certificated Company.
- Fabric made of raw cotton, dyes and bleach free.
- Bag with seamless bottom for extra strength/resistance.
- We use double seams to prevent breakage and fraying.
- The bags are sewn in Spain in a company that collaborates with the labor insertion and the entrepreneurship of women.
- Sewing thread made of Cotton.
- Cotton labels.
- Water based printing in a OEKO-TEXT certificated company
- Printed with:
- A message of protest: "be part of the change"
- An image of sea fishes drawing a Whale... "union make force".
- Fabric colour: Natural
- Weight of the fabric: 150gr./m2.
How to care of the Organic Cotton Shopping Bag "Be Part of the change":
- Cold Wash.
- Since it is a chemical treatment free cotton fabric, the bag can shrink a little in the first wash.
- Line Dry
Dimensions of the Organic Cotton Shopping Bag "Be Part of the change":
- Widht: 38cm.
- Height: 41cm.
- 2 short handles: 2,5cm. wide x 16cm. high.
- Long handle: 4cm. wide x 45 cm. high
Designed, made and sewn in Spain.
- Organic Cotton