Paddle Hair Brush with Wooden Bristles
Paddle Hair Brush with Wooden Bristles is ergonomic and perfect for medium to long hair. Thanks to it's wide brush area, it enables an easy and soft brushing. It's maple pins are very smooth and particularly respectful of your hair, allowing a smooth yet efficient brushing, leaving it shiny.
It is the perfect option to take care of both, your hair and the planet.
Brand: Kost Kamm
Features of the Paddle Hair Brush with Wooden Bristles:
- Ergonomic handle made of natural waxed beech wood (made from sustainable forest wood).
- Black natural rubber pad.
- 11 rows of straight maple spikes embedded in natural rubber.
- They are strong like wire brushes, but smoother for the scalp.
- The brushes are anti-static.
- These wooden tacks gives your scalp a gentle massage whilst painlessly gliding through even the thickest of hair.
- Hair Brush separates and manages hair easily without pulling at its roots, giving your hair a healthy shine
How to care of the Paddle Hair Brush with Wooden Bristles:
- Store in a dry place.
- Do not soak it.
- If you want to clean the Brush more thoroughly, we must put in a bowl tepid soapy water, a few drops of white vinegar and baking soda. Introduce the Brush in that solution and rub the teeth with a brush. Then rinse it very well so that no residue remains, drain it and dry it in the air.
Dimensions of the Paddle Hair Brush with Wooden Bristles:
- Overall Length: 24,5 cm.
- Brush Length: 12 cm.
- Width: 9 cm.
- Thickness: 4 cm.
Made in Germany.
- Local wood
- Made in Europe