Copper Scourer Pack of 2
Copper scourer or scrubber is an excellent ally when cleaning your home and a great option to clean our dishes or cutlery as well as our vitroceramic hob, enamel or chrome surfaces without scratching them.
Being a noble, durable and recyclable metal, it is an ideal alternative to synthetic fiber scourers.
Features of the copper scourer:
- 100% copper scouring pad (copper, whose symbol is Cu, is a noble metal -such as silver or gold- that can be part of a very high number of alloys (bronze, brass, pewter, etc.).
- Copper is a durable metal because it can be recycled an almost unlimited number of times without losing its mechanical properties.
- Copper has very good ductility and malleability. It is a soft, non-abrasive metal.
- Not suitable for Teflon or other non-stick surfaces.
- Copper scouring pads are hygienic.
- These scouring pads are oxidation free.
- Copper scourers do not produce sparks by friction.
How to care of the copper scourer:
- Rinse after each use, drain and allow to air dry.
- To remove any bacteria, it is recommended, from time to time, to boil the scrubber.
- Store in a dry place.
Dimensions of the copper scourer:
Set of 2 units
- Diameter: Ø 7.5 cm.
- Width: 3 cm.
- Weight: 20 gr.
Made in Germany.
Other products in the same category: