Recycled Glass Oil Bottle 0.25 L.
This 0.25 L. recycled glass oil bottle or cruet with cork is the perfect accessory to store and serve your oils, or you can even use it simply to decorate your kitchen and cupboard.
100% recycled glass and a cork . The perfect combination for a zero waste and plastic free kitchen.
Features of the recycled Glass Oil Bottle 0.25 L.:
- Glass oil bottle with a long tapered serving spout made of 100% recycled soda lime glass.
- Recycling brings a lot of advantages to the environment:
- A lower temperature is needed to melt recycled glass and therefore uses less energy. The energy saved in recycling a single bottle is enough to maintain a 100W bulb for 4 hours.
- Less CO2 emissions.
- Waste to landfill gets drastically reduced.
- Sand extractions and raw materials gets also reduced.
- For 23 years, Vidrios San Miguel has been fulfilling all aspects of the Kyoto protocol.
- Cork lid (cork is the bark of the Cork Oak -Quercus suber- that renews each year and adds a new layer of epidermis which makes it a fully sustainable material).
- Brand: Vidrios San Miguel
How to care of the recycled Glass Oil Bottle 0.25 L.:
- The bottle is dishwasher safe.
- The cap must be handwash.
Dimensions of the recycled Glass Oil Bottle 0.25 L.:
- Height: 14 cm. (15.5 cm. with the cork)
- Diameter: 10 cm. (11.5 from handle to spout)
- Mouth Diameter: 2.8 cm.
- Capacity: 0.25 L.
Made in Spain.
Available in 0.5L.
Please note: Since these oil bottles are made from 100% recycled glass, there can be some anomalies and imperfections. Think of each as a unique recycled oil bottle.