Wooden Measuring Scoop 14cm.
Untreated beechwood measuring scoop 14cm. is the ideal accessory in your kitchen to calculate the measurements of your recipes and obtain perfect and exquisite dishes.
Its ergonomic handle and carefully designed bowl will help you put the exact amount when preparing teas and infusions, coffee, rice, flour, sugar, salt, herbs or spices.
Features of the Wooden Measuring Scoop 14cm.:
- Untreated Beechwood from local controlled and sustainable forests.
- Beech wood is a clear and very homogeneous wood. Natural beech wood is a heavy and semi-hard wood that has a thin but dispersed pore and a straight grain that makes it ideal for turning.
- Ergonomic handle for measuring, serving and preparing teas and infusions, coffee, rice, flour, sugar, salt, herbs or spices.
- Scoop with +/-2 tablespoons size to calculate the measures of your recipes in order to obtain perfect and exquisite dishes.
- Carefully designed Bowl with flat top to perfectly match the amount of each ingredient you use in your recipes and adjust the measure and amount used.
- Brand: Redecker
How to care of the Wooden Measuring Scoop 14cm.:
- To preserve the beauty, shine and special touch of beechwood, we recommend to handwash it, without using hard and abrasive pads.
- Do not soak.
- Wipe dry with a cloth or cloth.
- Store in a dry place.
Dimensions of the Wooden Measuring Scoop 14cm.:
- Length: 14 cm. (handle 5 cm.)
- Width: 4 cm.
- Thickness: 3 cm.
- Capacity: more or less 2 tablespoons
Made in Slovenia.