Wooden mushroom brush
This wooden mushroom brush allows you to eliminate “in-situ” the leftover dirt, grass and leaves that frequently get stuck to button mushrooms, fungi and wild mushrooms before they are dried.
The brush’s natural horsehair bristles are very firm and its tips are unbeatably gentle so they don’t affect the condition of the mushrooms when you clean them before cooking them.
Features of our wooden mushroom brush:
- Natural light brown horse hair not dyed.
- The horse is not mistreated at any time.
- The haircut is part of the general care and hygiene needs of the animal.
- The handle is made from oiled beech wood, treated to withstand humid environments.
- The handle is ergonomic and cone-shaped with an indent to support the fingers.
- The very firm bristles and the unbeatably gentle tips ensure the condition of the mushrooms is not affected.
- 100% plastic-free and biodegradable.
- Brand: Redecker
How to use:
- At the time of harvest: Gently brush the leftover dirt, grass and leaves that frequently get stuck to button mushrooms, fungi and wild mushrooms before they are dried. If you remove these bits at the time of harvesting, the work is considerably reduced.
- In the kitchen: Clean away the dirt using a damp brush and rinse.
- Store the musroom brush in a dry place.
- Do not leave to soak.
- To easily remove the bits of dirt and leaves trapped in the brush you can comb it with our special brush cleaning comb.
- If you would like to give the brush a more thorough clean, you can wash it with warm soapy water.
- Then rinse it and leave it to air dry.
- Length: 12 cm.
- Brush Diameter: 3 cm.
Made in Germany.