Organic Cotton Bread Bag "Minimall"
As it is your turn to head to the bakery for some fresh bread, why not do it in style with this attractive Minimall organic cotton bread bag made in Spain by a women’s cooperative.
It is the perfect size for grabbing a couple of loaves of bread or ciabatta and its drawstring handle means you can put it over your shoulder to have your hands free for other things like carrying other bags, jumping on your bike or for holding hands with any little ones you might have in tow.
When you get home, this specially designed bread bag will also help you to keep your bread softer and fresher for longer. Its minimalist design is bound to brighten your day when you see it hanging up in your kitchen. In short, it’s simply “bagtastic”!
It is the perfect zero-waste accessory to go shopping.
WHY WE RECOMMEND USING FABRIC BREAD BAGS
The paper and/or plastic bags used by bakeries and supermarkets are a useless waste of resources and they are so easy to avoid simply by using you own reusable bags.
WHY WE RECOMMEND THE MINIMALL ORGANIC COTTON BREAD BAG
- is super useful: once you start to use it, you will be asking yourself why you didn’t do so earlier.
- It’s spacious: in one single bag you will be able to fit various loaves of bread, baguettes, and/or bread rolls.
- It’s easy: with it’s useful drawstring handle you can carry it whilst keeping your hands free and you can also hang it up in the kitchen as soon as you get home.
- It’s local: it is designed, made and sewn in the south of Spain by a women’s cooperative.
- It’s environmentally friendly: it is made with GOTS certified organic Turkish cotton (thread and labels included). Its water-based fabric printing is carried out by OEKO-TEXT certified Spanish company.
- The cotton doesn’t contain any dyes or whitening agents: just raw untreated cotton.
- It's sewn with cotton thread.
- It’s tough: it has no seams at the bottom of the bag (only on the sides).
- It’s unique: its classic and original design ensure you won’t get tired of looking at it.
- It’s a Minimall product: quality everyday products that last a lifetime, made in Europe with organic materials, so that you can live better with less.
OUR ADVICE AND TIPS FOR USE
- Wash with cold water and Marseille olive oil soap.
- Being made from organic cotton, it could shrink slightly during its first wash.
- Dry outdoors on the washing line, whenever possible.
WHAT DO OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
- “Very good, larger than I thought it would be.”
- “I love the design and the quality.”
- “A generous size, it will fit whatever loaf of bread you choose.”
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER FEATURES
- Height: 55cm
- Width: 28cm
- Handle with the bag closed: 31cm
- Colour: natural raw cotton colour
- Fabric weight:150g/m2
- Made in Spain by Minimall
- Packaging: packaging-free
- Material: 100% certified organic cotton
- Organic Cotton
Other products in the same category: