Natural shampoo bar for oily hair Exotic Verbena 55 gr
This natural shampoo bar with exotic verbena oil is eco-friendly, vegan and lasts and lasts.
Solid shampoos are the perfect way to reduce your waste and, as they are natural, they are a much healthier option for your hair.
Natural solid shampoo with exotic verbena for oily hair from Lamazuna:
How do the ingredients benefit your hair ?
- Decyl glucoside, sodium cocoyl isethionate : Natural surfactants that come from coconuts. They help the shampoo to foam and clean your hair effectively.
- Sodium cocoyl isethionate : Another natural surfactant to create a soft and luxurious foam.
- Cocos nuciferia oil* : Coconut oil to nourish the hair.
- Stearic acid : derived from olive oil. Enables the shampoo bar to be solid.
- Litsea cubeba fruit oil* : Exotic verbena essential oil that provides a delicate perfume and tones the hair.
- Moroccan lava clay : Rhassoul volcanic clay known for its ability to gently but effectively degrease the hair.
Other features of this shampoo bar:
- Regulates and tones oily hair. Helps increase time between washes. Lasts as long as 2 bottles of liquid shampoo.
- All ingredients come from nature.
- Sulphate free.
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Zero waste Handmade, each bar is a one-off and therefore can look slightly different to the sample in the photo.
- Contains essential oils that are not recommended during pregnancy, whilst breastfeeding or for children under 3 years.
- Brand : Lamazuna.
Tips for use:
- With wet hair, rub the shampoo bar into your scalp until the desired lather forms.
- Wash and rinse your hair as normal.
- A single wash is enough.
- Weight: 55 gr.
Hand made in France.
Inci: Sodium cocoyl isethioniate, morrocan lava clay, decyl glucoside*, cocos nucifera oil*, stearic acid, litsea cubeba fruit oil*, citral*, geraniol*, citronellol* (esential oils componants) * certified organic