Natural luffa sponge 13cm.
This sponge is 100% organic and natural. When fully matured, the fruit becomes a tough mass of fiber that makes a great scrubbing sponge. This natural fiber has many uses.
The exfoliating action leaves your skin feeling the cleanest and smoothest it could possibly be. It is indicated for all king of skins, included the most sensitives.
Features of our luffa sponge:
- A luffa or loofah is a fibrous plant seed pod.
- The luffa plant is a cucurbita, a group of plants including gourds, pumpkins, and cucumbers.
- The luffa sponges are grown in small farms (so no intensive culture) close one to the other in Galicia, Spain. These fields are also near the center where are collected and prepared to be shipped to distributers.
- They do not use any chemical product for plant protection such as weed-killers, included legal ones.
- Moreover, all the equipment used in these farms are biodegradable and recyclable.
- 100% vegan.
- Zero-waste: compostable and biodegradable.
- No packaging.
Use tip for our Luffa sponge:
- Moisten it and apply to the skin with circular movements.
- Rinse it after each use.
- Store it in a dry place.
- To eliminate bacteria, you can put it (wet) once in a while in the microwave for 10 to 20 seconds.
- If the sponge changes colour or starts to smell, it is time to replace it.
- Length: +/-13 cm.
- Diameter: +/-6 cm.
Handcrafted by Ibérica de Esponjas Vegetales in Spain.
- Made in Europe