Natural luffa sponge 10 cm.
Our Luffa sponge is organic and 100% natural. It is a very good and sustainable alternative to synthetics and sea sponges.
The exfoliating action leaves your skin feeling the cleanest and smoothest it could possibly be. It is indicated for all king of skins, included the most sensitives.
Features of our Small Natural luffa sponge:
- A luffa or loofah is a fibrous plant seed pod.
- The luffa plant is a cucurbita, a group of plants including pumpkins and cucumbers.
- Our Luffas are grown in small farms (no intensive culture) close one to the other in Galicia inthe north west part of Spain.
- These farms are near the center where luffas are collected and prepared.
- They do not use any chemical product for plant protection such as weed-killers, included legal ones.
- Moreover, all the equipment used in these farms are biodegradable and recyclable.
- 100% Free from Bleach (Chlorine).
- Our bath sponges and all our products are treated with naturally occurring mineral water at a temperature of 43°, making them ideal for exfoliation, dry or wet.
- Zero-waste: this is a 100% compostable and biodegradable product.
- No plastic.
- No packaging.
Use tip for our small luffa sponge:
- Moisten it and apply to the skin with circular movements.
- Allways rinse it after each use.
- Try to store it in a dry place.
- To eliminate bacteria, you can put it wet once in a while in the microwave for 10 to 20 seconds.
- If the sponge changes colour or starts to smell, it is time to replace it.
- Length: +/-10 cm.
- Diameter: +/-6 cm.
Handcrafted by Ibérica de Esponjas Vegetales in Spain.