Split Horsehair Indoor Broom Head
Get rid of plastic brooms once and for all and try this natural horsehair broom Head, ideal for sweeping the house. It is ideal for collecting even the finest dust.
Features of the Split Horsehair Indoor Broom Head:
Indoor horsehair broom and suitable oiled wood stick (attached with thread)
This Redecker indoor broom head is made of horsehair, oiled oakwood and a metal thread. It uses only the stronger hair from the tail, not the mane hair, because it is more suitable for the manufacture of brooms. The hair is split at each end in a mechanical process. This makes them much softer and more flexible and thus ideal for collecting even the finest dust.
How to use the Split Horsehair Indoor Broom Head:
- Sweeping performance will enhance if you always sweep in the same direction and if you don’t leave the broom standing in dirt.
- Do not push the broom with force, but pull it gently to conserve the hair.
- Hang on a hook , lay flat or upside down for storage.
Care instructios of the Split Horsehair Indoor Broom Head:
Enjoy our products for a long time: The best way to care these precious horse hair brushes is the same as your own hair:
- Wash the hair with lukewarm water and a mild shampoo (or mild detergent solution).
- After washing, drain the water, wrap in a towel and press dry, then hang out in the fresh air or indoors at room temperature to dry (please don’t ever lay the brushes on the heater to dry, otherwise the soft bristles may dry out).
- Then comb out gently using a metal comb.
Dimensions of the Split Horsehair Indoor Broom Head:
- Lenght: 25 cm.
- Width: 4,5 cm.
- Hair lenght: 6 cm.
Made in Germany.