Washable wipes for baby changing
Washable organic cotton wipes designed specifically for changing your baby’s nappy (diaper).
A 100% healthy and green option, and the perfect alternative to wet wipes and disposable cotton pads. They have one terry towelling side and the other side is smooth cotton, ideal for gentle and comfortable cleaning of your baby’s bottom.
Features of the washable wipes for baby changing:
- Double-sided cotton wipes:
- One side is made from extra soft GOTS approved organic cotton fabric from Spain and Turkey, spun in Italy and woven in Spain.
- The other side is made from organic cotton terry towelling, also GOTS certified.
- Seams that provide protection against damage and frays.
- Designed, put together and sewn in Spain by a cooperative company that supports job placement and female driven enterprises.
- Cotton sewing thread.
- Fabric colour: natural
- Zero Waste: they are washable and reusable.
- Economical: very hard wearing, avoid having to purchase dozens of packets of wet wipes or disposable cotton pads.
- Healthy: the cotton used for these wipes is 100% organic. They are free of endocrine disruptors and particularly soft. They do not irritate your baby’s skin.
- Free from perfumes and chemicals.
- Hygienic: they are washed after every use, thereby avoiding potential bacterial growth.
- Specifically suitable for babies with allergies and chemical sensitivities.
- An alternative to reusable microfibre wipes that, despite being washable and reusable, release micro-plastics into the wash, seriously contaminating our oceans and seas.
How to care of these washable wipes for baby changing:
- Avoid bleach or fabric softeners.
- Use sodium bicarbonate or sodium percarbonate for stubborn stains.
- We recommend washing with natural and environmentally friendly detergent or simply with vinegar at a high temperature in order to avoid contaminating the wipes with chemicals potentially present in the detergent.
- Wash at maximum temperature of 60ºC / 140ºF.
- Air-dry, or tumble dryer at low temperature.
- Iron at medium temperature, max. 150ºC.
- Lenght: 10 cm.
- Widht: 10 cm.
- Weight of the fabric: 280gr./m2.
- Weight of the Terry towelling: 350gr./m2.
Designed, made and sewn in Spain.