Organic cotton Azuma Bukuro style bag
With this amazing organic cotton bag you can buy lettuce, endives and chicory in bulk as well as go shopping and weigh your fruit and vegetables.
It will also works as a small bag for everyday purchases. It can even be used to organise your clothes and shoes. The environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bags.
Made from 100% durable organic cotton and free from harmful chemicals.
Features of the organic cotton Azuma Bukuro (Traditional Japanese cloth) style bag:
- Cotton from Spain and Turkey
- Spun in Italy.
- Organic cotton yarn certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
- Fabric woven in Spain by an OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified company. Fabric weight: 150g/m²
- A bag made from one single piece of fabric, without seams on the base to ensure maximum strength.
- Following the style of Furoshiki bags, made from a handkerchief or a piece of material, they are made by folding the fabric, similar to origami. Hence its other names: origami bag or bento bag.
- All the seams are double sewn to avoid breaks and frays.
- Designed, put together and sewn in Spain by a cooperative company that supports job placement and female driven enterprises.
- Cotton sewing thread.
- Especially made to carry up to 2 lettuces.
- With these strong organic cotton bags you can make bulk purchases and weigh fruit and vegetables.
- Useful as a takeaway bag to carry your snacks and lunch. Ideal as a small bag for unexpected purchases.
- Also useful to organise your clothes or shoes. You can attach the sticker from the weighing scale in the shop directly to the bag.
- Zero waste: washable and reusable.
- Brand: Sinplástico.
- Cold wash recommended, at least for the first wash.
- Thereafter wash at 30ºC maximum.
- Due to not being chemically treated, the bag may shrink with the first wash.
- Air dry.
- Length: 21 cm.
- Widht: 17 cm.
- Total weight: 20 gr.
- Fabric weight: 150g/m²
Designed, made and sewn in Spain.