Roxana and the Endangered Fox
A children's story that tackles the problem of indiscriminate hunting of foxes and the imbalance this creates in the food chain. An excellent educational tool to teach girls and boys how to protect species that are in danger from hunting, as well as the importance of respecting animals and their habitat. It also hopes they understand that all living beings have a vital role to play in our ecosystem.
In addition, this book has the advantage of being a trilingual edition (English, Spanish and French) and it belongs to a more extensive collection about the protection of our environment.
DESCRIPTION OF "ROXANA AND THE ENDANGERED FOX":
- An educational tale about the protection of foxes from indiscriminate hunting.
- During her holidays, Roxana decides to visit her Grandparents. One day, whilst walking in the forest, she meets a fox. Does he want to harm her or is he even more frightened than she is?
- At the end of the story there is a chapter dedicated to parents, to help them to delve into this subject: the forest ecosystem and the fundamental role of the fox in the food chain. This story was written in collaboration with One Voice, an association that fights for animal rights.
- Jo Bonobo, Prisca Orca and their friends – A series of books that teach children to love the planet whilst having fun.
- Each book has been printed in 3 languages: English, French and Spanish.
- Supported by parents, teachers and the members of various associations. In October 2016, the Jarvin Crew successfully launched their project with the crowdfunding from the platform Kickstarter. In December of the same year, the project won the "Audience Prize" at the "Dare Awards" Gala, organised by the HEC Paris School of Business and the L'Oreal Group. It also won the Prema Gyan Good 100 medal at the Good Festival in Lausanne (Switzerland) in October 2017.
- Target audience: children 4-8 years of age, whilst also ideal for older children who are looking to learn a new language.
- Hardcover with glossy paper inside.
- Editor: Jarvin Crew
- 17cm x 17cm x 1cm.
- 48 pages.
- Weight: 220g.
Printed in France by Book Spirit on PEFC paper with vegetable based ink. PEFC -Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification, the world's largest forest certification system. A registered trademark of Imprimerie Chirat and labelled Imprim'Vert.