Beeswax and jojoba reusable food wrap XL
This extra-large food wrap is made with organic cotton, beeswax and jojoba oil. It the plastic-free & zero-waste alternative to plastic wraps.
Its large size is perfect for a watermelon or pumpkin. You can use it on large bowls and to wrap a loaf of bread.
Features of the extra-large beeswax and jojoba reusable food wrap :
- This reusable wrap is made with beeswax, (damar type) vegetal resin and pure jojoba oil infused into an organic cotton cloth (GOTS).
- Zero-waste basic : it is reusable for almost a year, 100% natural & compostable.
- Healthy food wrap: no chemicals added.
- Moldable, breathable and at the same time insulating.
- Perfect to keep your food fresh.
- Thanks to its extra-large size it is perfect to wrap big fruits like watermelon, a loaf of bread, or large containers and bowls.
- Used with care it can last until a year.
- After, you can use it as a reusable organic kitchen cloth.
- Find all our use tips on our blog post.
- 42x46 cm.
Handmade in Cantabria, Spain.
- Organic Cotton
Other products in the same category: