Beeswax and jojoba reusable food wrap Large
Beeswax wrap made with beewax, jojoba oil and organic cotton (large). It is the alternative to plastic wraps for a plastic-free and zero-waste kitchen.
It's large size is perfect for half a lettuce or melon. You can use it on salad bowls and to wrap two bread-roll sandwiches.
Features of the large beeswax and jojoba reusable food wrap :
- Made with beeswax,natural resine dammar, jojoba oil infused into a organic cotton cloth (GOTS).
- Zero-waste: reusable, 100% natural, compostable & biodegradable.
- Healthy: no chemicals added and plastic-free.
- Moldable, breathable and at the same time insulating.
- Keeps your food fresh.
- Thanks to it's large size it is perfect to wrap a long shaped vegetables, celery or melon. You can also use it to cover large containers and bowls.
- If well cared, this wrap can last untill a year.
- After, you can use it as a re-useable organic kitchen cloth.
Tips for use and care:
- This large food wrap is ready to use.
- Check all our care and use tips in our Blog post.
- 33x33 cm.
Handmade in Spain.
- Organic Cotton