- On sale!
Organic natural solid showel gel Buenos días 100 gr
Matarrania organic solid shower gel that stimulates your senses and helps you to start your day. It gently cleans and is suitable for daily use in the shower or in the bath.
Thanks to the 100% natural mint and grapefruit oils, it will not dry out your skin but will clean it gently, leaving a subtle perfume that will activate and stimulate you, wishing you a good morning.
Description of the solid shower gel Buenos días:
- Freshening solid shower gel. Ideal for morning showers.
- Palm oil free.
- Comes in an 100% recycled cardboard box.
- 120 ml/100gr.
- Solid bar soaps the most eco-friendly and natural options on the market. Why?
- Because they come in a solid form, a bar: they is no water, it is not diluted soap. In a 120ml bar there are the same number of washes as in a liquid version in a plastic 750ml bottle, but without the plastic bottle. This reduces the environmental impact of the product packaging.
- Because they are made using only pure ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, virgin coconut oil, wild rosemary extract and essential oils. All certified organic.
- Because they do not contain any potentially dangerous ingredients for our health or for the environment, which are present in many other conventional soaps: synthetic perfumes, colouring, silicones, anionic surfactants (sodium lauryl and laureth sulphates - SLS), foaming agents (PEG, polyethylenes, polyethylene glycols)… Everything that is on the label makes perfect sense.
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes.
- Wet your hands with water and rub the bar of soap all over your body or on a sponge until it starts to foam.
- Wash yourself as normal. Then rinse with plenty of water.
- They are soaps rich in oil, so in addition to cleaning , they provide extra hydration to the skin. However, soap is not designed to hydrate, but to clean.
- After washing with soap, no matter how natural, it is advised to use a moisturising and nourishing cream or oil.
- Contains essential oils. Do not use during pregnancy, breastfeeding and with children before 3 years.
Ingredients benefits list:
- Cold Pressed, Organically Saponified Extra Virgin Olive oil Olea europaea saponified -fruit oil-): an emollient and skin moisturiser, rich in vitamin E, poly-phenols, unsaturated fatty acids (oleic, linoleic and linolenic) and squalene.
- Cold Pressed Organic Virgin Coconut oil (Cocos nuccifera -oil-): an emollient, provides antibacterial protection and regeneration to the skin. Nourishes and brightens hair.
- Organic Grapefruit essential oil (Citrus grandis -peel oil-): antiseptic and anti-cellulite, it helps to purify and mobilise the toxins that cause the so-called orange peel effect.
- Organic Mint essential oil (Mentha piperita -oil-): A general tonic, anaesthetic, analgesic and antibacterial.
Made in Spain.
Ingredients (INCI): Olea europaea (oliva virgen extra / olive extra virgin) fruit oil*, Aqua, Cocos nucifera oil (coco / coconut) oil*, Sodium hydroxide, Citrus grandis (pomelo / grapefruit) peel oil*, Mentha piperita (mint) oil*, limonene**, linalool**. *de cultivo ecológico,**naturally present in essential oils.*de cultivo ecológico(100% ingredientes). PERFUME FREE.