Recycled glass oil bottle
This attractive oil dispenser adapts perfectly to your needs. It’s medium size is very practical, so as to have it to hand, but without it getting in the way.
It’s simple and original design adds a modern touch to any kitchen. It is made of 100% recycled glass and has a dosing nozzle made of stainless steel and cork.
It is a completely eco-friendly, plastic-free and zero waste addition.
Features of our recycled glass oil dispenser:
- The glass is 100% recycled, this delivers a number of environmental benefits that we would like to share with you:
1. Glass can be recycled countless times. It has a relatively low melting point and hence it requires less energy to recycle. Each bottle saves the equivalent amount of energy to light up a 100W light bulb for 4 hours.
2. Our carbon footprint is reduced.
3. Less waste is sent to landfill.
4. By recycling existing glass we reduce the need to extract minerals from the earth for making new glass.
5. San Miguel Glass has met the requirements of the Kyoto Protocol for the last 23 years.
- The dose delivering nozzle is made from stainless steel, cork and olive wood.
- The nozzle is equipped with an anti-dripping system to avoid stains and prevent the bottle becoming sticky.
- Whilst the bottle is closed, it keeps the oil fresh and tasty by protecting the organoleptic properties of the oil.
How to take care of your recycled glass oil dispenser:
- The bottle is dishwasher safe.
- The dose delivering nozzle should be hand washed with warm soapy water.
- Height: 17.5cm (24.5cm with the lid/nozzle).
- Diameter: 6cm Internal diameter of bottle opening: 2cm
- Volume: 0.3L
Bottle made in Spain Dispensing nozzle made in Germany.
Please consider: Given that these oil dispensers are made with 100% recycled glass, there can be slight irregularities or imperfections. Please think of each one as unique.