"3 in 1" Stainless Steel with Silicone Splash Box
Plastic-free and leak-proof, this three-piece set is ideal for healthy food packing and keeping. Made with styainless steel and silicone lids, they are the ecological, healthy and durable alternative to plastic containers.
The two main boxes can not be use individually, they must be together to be closed.
Features of the "3 in 1" Stainless Steel with Silicone Lid Eco Lunch Box:
- 100% food-grade stainless steel AISI 304. (18% Chrome and 8% Nickel).
- They are also tested to safeguard against lead and other hard metals that could be unsafe.
- They are free of all estrogen-mimicking chemicals, such as bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, and bisphenol-S (BPS).
- Steel and silicone container is lighter than glass containers and nonbreakable.
- Leak-proof thanks to their silicone lid.
- Lid is entirely made of food-safe silicone (made from silica, which is also used to manufacture glass). An inert material that last longer than plastic and endures extreme fluctuations in temperature. Silicone is also odor and stain resistant. It’s hygienic and hypoallergenic with no open pores to harbor bacteria making it great for food containers and lunchware. It does not fade or scratch.
- This box are very hygenuics thanks to their rounded corners.
- Brand: EcolunchBox
- ECOlunchbox values labor standards and has researched each of the factories where our products are produced to ensure that practices are fair, safe and equitable for the people involved in making our products. Children do not work in the factories where our products are produced.
Use and care tips:
- Stainless steel is a material that is used extensively in the kitchen due to its general resilience against things like heat and corrosion, along with a pretty good level of stain resistance.
- Regular gentle cleaning is required to preserve the appearance and integrity of its surface. In fact, stainless steel actually thrives with frequent cleaning, and, unlike some other materials, it is impossible to "wear out" stainless steel by excessive cleaning.
- Please wash all products with warm soapy water prior to first use.
- Once used, wash the stainless steel container with warm, soapy water.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Do not put in microwave.
- To remove stuck food, soak the bowl for a few minutes in warm, soapy water. After a few minutes, scrape it with a cloth, with your hands or with a woodenspatula.
- For more stubborn cases, simply mix one tablespoon of baking soda with a little water making a thick paste. Cover the problem area and leave it for half an hour. Then wipe with a damp cloth, rinse and dry.
- Do not use bleach, harsh chemicals, abrasive cleaners or hard scourers, because they scratch the surface and. With proper care and cleaning, your stainless steel lunch boxes can last a lifetime.
- Never use steel wool or steel brushes. They will scratch the surface of your stainless steel and make it more susceptible to rusting and staining.
- Long-term exposure to table salt and vinegar mixes can damage stainless steel. In order to reduce chance of staining, do not allow the following acidic food items to remain on stainless steel surfaces for hours: ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, and salad dressing.
- If the sticker is a bit difficult to remove: Soak the container in hot soapy water ant then Rub with a cloth soaked in vinegar. If that doesn't work, soak the label with vegetable oil, then gently scrape off. Or, finally, Soak the container in boiling water, allow to cool slightly until you can handle, then scrub sticker off.
- Total weight: 380 gr
- Height: 10 cm
- Lenght: 15 cm
- Width: 10 cm.
- Tortal capacity : 4 cups (940 ml)
- Height: 7 cm.
- Lenght: 5 cm.
- Width: 6 cm.
- Capacity: 145 mL.
- Capacity: 410 mL.
- Capacity: 380 mL.
Designed in California.
Responsibly made in China.
- Stainless Steel