Vegan reusable food wrap XL
This extra-large food wrap is made with organic cotton, vegan natural wax and jojoba oil. It the plastic-free & zero-waste alternative to plastic wraps.
Its large size is perfect for a watermelon or pumpkin. You can use it on large bowls and to wrap a loaf of bread.
Features of the extra-large vegan reusable food wrap :
- This reusable wrap is made with candelilla wax, (damar type) vegetal resin and pure organic jojoba oil infused into an organic cotton cloth (GOTS).
- Zero-waste : it is reusable for 6 month. After, you can use it as a reusable organic kitchen cloth.
- 100% natural & compostable.
- Moldable, breathable and at the same time insulating.
- Healthy food wrap: no chemicals added and plastic-free.
- Perfect to keep your food fresh.
- Local, made at 100km from our warehouse.
- Thanks to its extra-large size it is perfect to wrap a loaf of bread, big fruits like watermelon or large containers and bowls.
- Find all our use and care tips you need on our blog post.
- 41x45 cm.
Handmade in Cantabria, Spain.
- Organic Cotton
- Made in Europe