Marseille Olive Soap Block
This genuine Marseille soap, cooked in a cauldron, is made in Marseille following a tradition that is based on 100% vegetable oils. It is perfect for sensitive skins.
Features of the Marseille Soap block:
- 100% of the vegetable oil is olive oil -> Made specially for our shop.
- Genuine recipe.
- Palm Oil free.
- Hypoallergenic: perfect for delicate skins.
- Easily biodegradable.
- Perfect for a toxic-free and zero-waste life: long lasting and multi-purpose. Check all the use of Marseille Soap on our Blog Post : 5 ways to use Marseille Soap
- No perfum, no conservatives, no colorant.
- Being totally handmade, it can come a little dented or / and with a layer of white "powder" that comes from the evaporation of the saline water that is used in its manufacture. To remove the residual layer of saline water, simply rinse the soap bucket with cold water.
- Plastic-free packaging.
- Brand: Le Sérail.
Available in 3 sizes:
- 100gr block: 5x5 cm
- 400 gr block: 8x8 cm
- 600 gr block: 9x9 cm
Made in Marseille, France.
Ingredients: Sodium Olivate, Aqua (Water), Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide.
- Does not contain essential oils
- Made in Europe