Shaving brush Sprucewood NOM
shaving brush, pure bristle, handle material pine thermowood.
NOM - MÜHLE shaving brush, pure bristle, handle material Spruce thermowood.
Shaving brush, pure bristle colored, wooden handle pine.
Pure bristle: This material taken from boars is harder than badger hair and produces the most bracing massage effect. The bristle brush becomes softer with use. It offers inexpensive, easy entry into the world of wet shaving.
Thermowood: The wood is “backed” at moderate temperatures of between 180ºC and 220ºC. This alters its structure and gives it a beautiful dark brown tone. It becomes more rigid and durable and no longer takes in water.
- Thoroughly clean the brush with warm soap water before use.
- Rinse for 10 seconds after every shave as soap residues damage the fine badger hair (never use chemical agents).
- Shake out the remaining water for drying.
- Clip the brush into the holder. Only store the brushes in closed cases when dry.
- Individual excess hair may loosen during use.
- Diameter: 21mm.
Made in Germany.