Shaving brush red ashwood NOM
Shaving brush, pure bristle, handle material ash natural.
NOM - MÜHLE shaving brush, pure bristle, handle material ash natural.
Pure bristle: This material taken from boars is harder than badger hair and produces the most bracing massage effect. The bristle brush becomes softer with use. It offers inexpensive, easy entry into the world of wet shaving.
- Thoroughly clean the brush with warm soap water before use.
- Rinse for 10 seconds after every shave as soap residues damage the fine badger hair (never use chemical agents).
- Shake out the remaining water for drying.
- Clip the brush into the holder. Only store the brushes in closed cases when dry.
- Individual excess hair may loosen during use.
- Diameter: 21mm.
Made in Germany.