Organic Cotton Rucksack "All I sea is plastic"
The alarms have sounded to signal the end of plastic domination, its time to make a stand. Help send a message with this beautiful organic cotton backpack manufactured responsibly in our workshops in southern Spain.
Ideal to transport your food to work, go to class or carry your wallet, mobile and keys wherever you go.
Want to join the revolution?
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU STOP USING SYNTHETIC BACKPACKS
Most backpacks on the market are made of synthetic microfibers that, when worn or washed end up contaminating nature. You can read our post about synthetic microfibers here.
WHY WE RECOMMEND OUR ORGANIC COTTON BACKPACK "ALL I SEA IS PLASTIC"
- It's responsible. It is designed, made and sewn in Spain in a company that collaborates and promotes female entrepreneurship.
- It is sustainable, made 100% with Turkish organic cotton certified with GOTS seal and printed on water in a Spanish company with OEKO-TEXT certificate.
- It is made of raw cotton, without added dyes or bleaches.
- It has no seams in the bottom for greater resistance.
- All seams are double to prevent tearing and fraying.
- Its versatile. It serves as a beach backpack, shopping or work bag.
- It is unique thanks to the original designs of the illustrator Patricia SantaMaría.
- Its making a positive statement and at Sinplastico we like nothing more than a positive environmental statement.
OUR TIPS AND TRICKS FOR USE
- Wash with cold water (max 30ºC) and Marseille soap.
- Being organic cotton, in the first wash it can shrink slightly.
- Dry outdoors.
DIMENSIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Height: 43 cm
- Width: 34 cm
- Handles: 45 cm on each side with the backpack open.
- Made in Spain exclusively for Sinplastico.
- Materials: 100% certified organic cotton.
- Colour: natural unbleached cotton
- Weight: 150gr./m2.
- Organic Cotton