Dishwashing solid soap
We love this washing up solid soap bar made from sunflower oil and olive oil. It cleans very well and is the perfect substitute for liquid dishwashing detergent.
WHY WE RECOMMEND TO USE BIODEGRADABLE DISH SOAP
- Each time we wash the dishes, the product we use goes straight out into the environment via our drain. It is very important to use a dishwashing soap that has the lowest impact possible on our natural surroundings, because at this point in time, it is simply not possible to filter out the chemical substances that are present in many cleaning products.
WHY DO WE AT SINPLASTICO WASH OUR PLATES WITH THIS SOLID DISHWASHING SOAP BAR?
- It is 100% natural and does not come wrapped in plastic.
- It is made in the traditional way with sunflower and olive oil and does not contain palm oil. It does not contain animal based ingredients, parabens, colours nor perfumes.
- t is very effective at cleaning plates, cutlery and glasses. Even though, we often think that using a soap made from natural oils will be difficult to rinse off or that it will leave behind greasy dishes, the truth is this soap is easy to rinse off.
- It is very easy to use, lasts a long time and is very gentle on your hands and skin.
OUR TIPS AND TRICKS FOR USE
- Just by passing your brush or scourer/sponge over the bar of soap, loading it with a little soap will be enough to wash various plates and a handful of cutlery.
- To wash plastic-free you can combine this soap with our wooden dishwashing brush or a natural luffa scourer.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER FEATURES
- Weight: 120 gr
- Made in Spain by jabón Zorro d'Avi.
- It comes in a small cardboard box.
- INGREDIENTS: HELIANTHUS ANNUS SEED OIL, AQUA, OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE.
- As it doesn’t contain any added perfume, this soap smells of sunflower oil. It is a peculiar smell, neither nice nor unpleasant. It only smells when it is wet, hence whilst washing up. When you stop using it and it dries the smell disappears.