Marseille Olive Soap Block ECOCERT
Marseille soap cube, cooked in a cauldron, is made in Marseille following a tradition. It is labelled by ECOCERT and is made only with vegetal oil and natural ingredients. Perfect for sensitive skins.
Features of the Marseille Soap block:
- This soap is 100% natural and biodegradable. Esta fabricado con aceite de oliva y de Coprah y sin aceite de Palma.
- It has a Ecocert certificate: certified Cosmos Natural that guarantees 100% of the ingredients are natural.
- It is hypoallergenic and is a very good option to use in the shower.
- Not tested on animals, it is vegan and easily biodegradable (28 days according to OECD 301 D method).
- This soap is very durable and will last up to 3 months if used daily in your shower.
- Multiuse: use it for the shower, hands, to wash clothes or wash dishes. For more tips and recommendations for use, you can read our Blog entry about 6 Uses of Marseille Soap
- Also called Soap of Castilla.
- Zero residue
- Shipped in paper bags.
- Brand: Savonnerie du Midi. It is one of the 4 brands that Marseille soap makes in a traditional way.
- Weight: 200 gr. 6 x 6 x 5,5 cm.
- Weight: 300gr. 6,5 x 6,5 cm. This size soap block has been a little damaged during transport. We have apllying a 10% discount. The quality of the soap is the same.
- Weight: 500 gr. 8 x 8 cm.
Made in South of France.
Composition: Sodium Olivate, Sodium Cocoate, Aqua (Water), Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide.