Natural wild herb shampoo bar for oily hair
Let the forest straight into your bathroom every morning with this natural shampoo bar for oily hair. It will leave your hair feeling clean and silky without the need for plastic. Trust in the power of green clay to rid your hair of grease whilst deeply nourishing thanks to the benefits of coconut oil.
It this is not enough for you, this zero waste shampoo bar made by hand in France is free of essential oils, thereby making it perfect for pregnant and breastfeeding women as well as people with extra sensitive skin.
WHY DO WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU STOP USING SYNTHETIC SHAMPOOS?
Normal liquid shampoos are significant contributors to the plastic problem, not only because of their packaging but also due to their synthetic components. They are also known to contain endocrine disruptors, substances that are harmful to our health.
WHY DO WE RECOMMEND THIS NATURAL WILD HERB SHAMPOO BAR FOR OILY HAIR?
- It’s the zero waste and plastic-free alternative to conventional shampoos.
- They last twice as long as a normal bottle of shampoo.
- It works. It deeply cleans and nourishes oily hair, lengthening the time between washes.
- It’s gentle. It provides a gentle wash whilst caring for the most sensitive skin.
- It’s safe. You can use it whilst pregnant or breastfeeding and it is even suitable to wash the hair of the smallest members of the household.
- It is made in the south of France in an ethically responsible facility.
- Sulphate free, vegan & palm Oil free.
- It is trouble-free and light to transport. You can easily take it traveling, to the gym or to the pool.
- It is handmade, each piece is unique.
OUR TIPS AND ADVICE FOR USE
- Massage your hair and scalp under the shower, so that the water penetrates thoroughly.
- Once your hair is soaked, rub the shampoo bar with your hands or on your head very gently to avoid knots and tangles.
- Natural shampoos do not foam up as much as their synthetic counterparts, so be careful not to apply too much.
- Once washed, rinse thoroughly to avoid leaving any residue behind.
- If required, repeat the process.
- To ensure that your solid shampoo bar doesn’t get wasted and washed away, keep it out of the shower and allow it to dry completely between uses.
- Be patient. During the first few days or weeks you hair may need time to get used to its new routine and to rid itself of built up toxins.
- For more tricks and tips visit our blog post on the topic: “Marion’s tricks for making the most of your natural shampoo bar”.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER FEATURES
- Weight: 55g
- Ethically made in France by Lamazuna.
- Packaging: it comes in cardboard packaging.
- Sodium cocoyl isethionate: Natural surfactant derived from coconut oil. This allows the product to lather.
- Certified organic coconut oil.
- Montmorillonite, Illite: green clays that absorb grease and soften the skin.
- Stearic acid, palmitic acid: the vegetable stearin or tryglyceride made up primarily of stearic acid and palmitic acid derived from olive oil. It helps the shampoo bar to remain solid. Despite its name, there is NO Palm Oil in this ingredient.
- Caprylyl/capryl glucoside, coco glucoside: another gentle surfactant derived from coconut oil, that helps to create a soft and luxurious foam.
- Natural fragrance.
- CI77288: green pigment of mineral origin.
- Sunflower oil and tocopherol: plant-based antioxidant (vitamin E), helps to prevent the vegetable oils from going rancid.
- Does not contain essential oils
- Made in Europe