WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU STOP USING SYNTHETIC BAGS
Most bags on the market are made of synthetic microfibers that, when worn or washed end up contaminating the environment. You can read our post about synthetic microfibers here.
WHY WE RECOMMEND OUR ORGANIC COTTON MERMAID HANDBAG
- It's responsible. It is designed, made and sewn in Spain in a company that collaborates and promotes female entrepreneurship.
- It is sustainable, made 100% with Turkish organic cotton certified with GOTS seal and printed on water in a Spanish company with OEKO-TEXT certificate.
- It is made of raw cotton, without added dyes or bleaches.
- It has no seams in the bottom for greater resistance.
- All seams are double to prevent tearing and fraying.
- Its practical thanks to its 2 interior pockets to store the phone and the keys. It is also designed to carry a laptop.
- It is unique thanks to the original designs of the illustrator Patricia SantaMaría.
- Its making a positive statement and at Sinplastico we like nothing more than a positive environmental statement.
OUR TIPS AND TRICKS FOR USE
- Wash with cold water (max 30ºC) and Marseille soap.
- Being organic cotton, in the first wash it can shrink slightly.
- Dry outdoors.
DIMENSIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Height: 36 cm
- Width: 35 cm
- Depth: 5cm
- Handle Height: 26 cm
- Made in Spain exclusively for Sinplastico.
- Materials: 100% certified organic cotton.
- Colour: natural unbleached cotton.
- Weight: 180gr./m2.
- Organic Cotton