Recycled glass salt bottle
There are classics that never go out of style, like this recycled glass salt shaker manufactured responsibly with recycled glass in Spain.
Its design is both traditional yet current, together with its ergonomic design will make it an indispensable part of your kitchen.
And its not just to serve salt, you can also use it to store ground spices such as cinnamon, turmeric or paprika, to have them handy when it comes to seasoning your dishes and they´ll look great in your spice rack.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU STOP USING PLASTIC UTENSILS
Plastic is a porous material that in contact with food transfers toxins to food. Therefore, we recommend using steel, glass or wood utensils.
WHY THIS RECYCLED GLASS SALT IS A BASIC IN OUR HOUSE
- Its manufactured in Spain in a responsible manner.
- Its made with recycled glass, which has these advantages:
- Glass can be recycled an infinite amount of times and needs a lower temperature for its casting, which translates into the use of less energy. Each bottle saves enough to keep a 100 W bulb on for 4 hours.
- Decreases the CO2 footprint.
- Less waste is generated in landfills.
- Recycling reduces the mining of raw materials.
- Vidrio San Miguel meets the requirements of the Kyoto protocol for more than 20 years.
- Its lid is made of very resistant stainless steel and 100% recyclable
- Its practical. It allows you to add salt to your dishes in a controlled way and without having to put your fingers in the salt shaker.
- Its versatile. It is useful to serve all kinds of spices, so it's a joy to have it on hand if you like to cook.
- Its a classic design but updated that´ll make you fall in love with it as soon as you see it.
OUR TIPS AND TRICKS FOR USE
- Can be washe din a dish washer.
- Dry the lid thoroughly before use so the salt doesn´t get moist and clog up the holes.
- In humid climates add a few grains of rice to the salk to keep it from sticking together.
DIMENSIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Height: 10cm
- Width: 6 cm aprox
- Lid dimensions: 3,5
- Materials: recycled glass and stainless steel.
- Made at: Vidrios Reciclados San Miguel - Spain.
- NB. Since these salt shakers are made of 100% recycled glass, there may be some irregularity or imperfection. Think of each one as your unique saltshaker.