Face sunscreen Amazinc! SPF 50+ - 17,5gr
Finally a plastic-free sunscreen, respectful to marine life, without toxins that are hazardous to your health and with SPF 50.
Its 100% natural, environmentally friendly and comes in reusable small aluminium tin. Try it for swimming on the beach, walks in the countryside or afternoons lounging in the back garden. Oh, and it's also suitable for your kids.
Once you try it, you´ll never go back to traditional sunscreens.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU STOP USING CHEMICAL BASED SUNSCREENS
Chemical sunscreens are sold in plastic packaging and contain toxins harmful to your health and marine life.
WHY WE RECOMMEND YOU USE AMAZINC! SUNSCREEN
- Its the best zero-waste alternative sunscreen compared to traditional creams.
- Its free from oxibenzone, one of the most toxic ingredients used in cosmetics and present in 80% of conventional sunscreens.
- Its respectful of the oceans because its ingredients do not affect marine biodiversity.
- It has an SPF 50 protection that protects the whitest and most delicate skin.
- Its small aluminium box is very practical to have it always with you in your bag.
- Its free from nanoparticles.
- It is ideal for the whole family.
- It has not been tested on animals.
- Its aluminum container is reusable and 100% recyclable..
- It is manufactured responsibly in the Czech Republic.
OUR TIPS AND TRICKS FOR USE
- Apply sunscreen 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after each swim, after sporting activites or every two hours if in the sun.
- Avoid being in the sun in the central hours of the day.
- Sunscreens with mineral filters does absorb into with the skin when applied, so your skin will be slightly whiter than with the usual sunscreens. At least, you´ll be abe to see the bits you´ve missed :)
- To remove the product, you can use a cotton flannel or handkerchief.
DIMENSIONS AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
- Quantity: 25 gr.
- Dimensiones: 4x 2 cm
- Made in the Czech Republic for Amazinc!
- Packaging: Aluminium container with ecycled paper labels
- Ingredients: Lanolin, Olive oil, Beeswax, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Oxide, Kaolin, Almond oil.